We’re like a travel comparison site, but for money transfers
Compare. Select the best provider. Save money.
Where are you sending money to?
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the best providers for your transfer to India. You save on fees and exchange rates. That way, more rupees arrive.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to Nigeria. You save on fees and exchange rates, and more money arrives.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to the Philippines. You save on fees and exchange rates, and more money arrives.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to Poland, you save on fees and exchange rates. That way, more Zlotys arrive.
Questions you may have
Everyone wins, except expensive solutions
With our model, the only losers are the expensive banks or providers you’ll stop using!
To ensure our independence, we always use transparent, objective and verifiable criteria in our comparison. No provider can buy their way to the top of our results.
We include as many providers as possible in our comparison and have partnerships with almost all major and innovative providers.
We make sure you never pay more than if you went directly to the provider of your choice. We even negotiate special offers for you with many of our partners.
You save money on your transfer by selecting the cheapest provider.
The best providers earn new customers without expensive marketing, helping keep their costs (and prices) low.
Monito receives a referral fee from the provider you selected. This enables us to offer our service to you for free.
Check out our guides & save more on your money transfers
- In August 2018, in partnership with the user-testing platform UserBrain, Monito published a benchmark study of 10 leading money transfer services. You will find the highlights of this study on this page, but download the report to get …
- Billions in currency exchange fees are paid by migrants every year without noticing it. Learn here how to identify and avoid them.
- Make the most of your currency exchange when transferring large sums of money abroad by finding the right money transfer company for your needs. Stop wasting money on the bad exchange rates of your bank by using specialized foreign e…
- Each Venmo transfer needs the sender and beneficiary to be physically in the US, so you can’t use it to send money abroad to a friend or family. If you’re looking for the best service for your money transfers, you can compare all solu…