Senior SEM specialist
Our product is growing fast and we're looking for a Senior SEM specialist to help us reach the next millions of people transferring money abroad with the help of Monito.
As Senior SEM specialist, what will you be doing?
- Conceptualize, test and manage SEM campaigns spanning multiple markets and languages and a large amount of landing pages and keywords.
- Identify growth opportunities, test hypotheses, and scale winning tests to improve SEM traffic productivity and increase return on investment.
- Develop & leverage self-serve optimization and automation scripts, softwares and strategies.
- Focusing on conversions, collaborate with the Product & Engineering team to improve the user journey from a click to a transfer.
- Executing on the fundamentals of search marketing we seek individuals who are passionate about SEM.
- When the time comes, you'll help recruit, develop and lead our digital marketing team.
Here is what we have to offer
- Take a ride aboard one of Switzerland's most rapidly growing web startups with global ambitions. Work with a super fast test and development cycle.
- Your good ideas will be heard and implemented in days.
- Tackle a huge challenge worth solving. Monito.com is a mega site targeting 200+ million people sending 600+ billion per year abroad across thousands of niche markets.
- Collaborate with super talented and motivated people in a hard-working but relaxed atmosphere.
- Enjoy flexible working conditions that match your own rhythm (we're also a remote-friendly company) and a sustainable work-life balance. We expect everyone to work on their own schedule to get their best work done, and take time off as they need it.
- Your work will have a real social impact on over 700M people, reducing the cost of sending money abroad for migrant workers, international students, and expats around the world.
Here is what you bring to the table :
Preferred qualifications: The preferred qualifications are just that: preferred. If a few of these points apply to you, we definitely want to talk!
- Several years of experience and track record in Search Engine Marketing with a good understanding of the ins and outs of bidding strategies, testing, conversion optimization and keyword research.
- You can empathize with our users and their problems and come up with high-impact ways of reaching and connecting with them.
- A start-up is a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we are looking for someone with a proactive attitude, self-responsible with a willingness to learn and adapt .
- We speak English and French. Fluency in English is a must, French is a plus.
- It's great if you already have a Swiss work permit or are Swiss, otherwise you need to have the citizenship of a EU (except Croatia) or EFTA country.
- You are willing to join us in our office in Lausanne, or work from London, Berlin or Paris.
- You have a good track record of successful campaigns deployed over different verticals in several markets, in particular for mega sites (100k+ pages).
- You have quantitative analysis experience. SEM is an art and a science but it is more about science than art these days.
- You have experienced with AI/algorithm-driven optimization strategies and exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and performance analysis. Expertise in Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheet or SQL.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.
Digital Marketing Intern
Monito is growing fast and we're looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Intern with a special interest for online advertising for a duration between 3 to 6 months. With a good understanding of the web dynamics, you are self-starter, willing to take responsibilities and highly motivated.
As a Marketing Intern at Monito, you'll help us execute our digital marketing strategy and create value for our users. You’ll find ways to reach and address the next hundred of thousands of users through online advertising. Operating in a small and agile organization, your work will have an immediate and significant impact.
As a digital marketing intern, what will you be doing?
- Managing and optimizing online ads
- Proposing new ideas for marketing campaigns. Experiments? you’ll be doing tons of those!
- Designing and implementing new creatives (static/HTML5)
- Monitoring, analyzing and adjusting your campaigns
- Communicating your findings to the Head of Growth
Here is what you bring to the table:
- Good understanding of digital marketing techniques and online advertising: AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, mostly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Interested by the startup world and/or the social business ecosystem
- Creativity and ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong analytical mindset
- Fluent in English
- Plus: past experience in digital marketing, French
Here is why you’ll love it here at Monito:
Business as usual? Forget it. Come take a ride aboard a fast growing startup with global ambitions! Yes, you’ll work hard and will have a ton of responsibilities. It won’t always be easy, but you’ll work alongside super talented and motivated people in a relaxed but hard-working atmosphere in the heart of Lausanne. You’ll be independent and flexible in how you work. You will learn In-Demand skills that will boost your future employability. Most importantly, your work will have a real social impact on over 700M people, predominantly underprivileged, who depend on migrants and their remittances.
You like coffee? Instead of making it, you’ll get to drink our CEO’s famous cappuccinos.
To reinforce our Product Team, we are looking for a talented UX designer, to help us shape Monito's user experience.
Description coming soon, if you're already interested, just drop us a line !