Find the Best Rated Providers to Send Money to Thailand
Our comparison engine is trusted by more than 2 million users worldwide.
Save up to 90% by finding the cheapest provider for your transfers to Thailand
We only recommend regulated and secure companies.
Best Money Transfer Providers To Send Money to Thailand
Compare all available providers before your next transfer to Thailand
10M+ money transfer comparisons made
$38M+ in Transfer fees saved
200 services reviewed and compared
650 guides to help you avoid hidden fees
Questions you may have about your transfers to Thailand
Can I trust a company I found on Monito but have never heard about before?
We review money transfer companies and give them a Monito Score, including a Credibility and Security component. You can find if a money transfer company is reputable and trustworthy in our comparison results or on a company's review page. A general rule is that we only list money transfer operators or banks that are fully authorized and monitored by the regulatory authorities of their operating countries.
How can I use Monito to find the best ways to send money to Thailand?
Before you make a money transfer to Thailand, compare the costs of the different options on Monito. Rates and fees change often, so for the best deal, do a comparison before every transfer — they may have changed since you last sent money. Once you enter the details about how much you want to send and from which country, click on compare. You’ll see a list of all the options to send to Thailand. The best option is at the top, but you may want to consider other criteria such as the speed of transaction or the pay-in or payout methods.
I simply use my bank to send money to Thailand, do I really need to compare other options?
Of course! Banks are usually not the best way to make international money transfers. The fees can be quite low (sometimes even zero), but banks often apply inflated exchange rates. We list as many banks as possible in our results, so you can compare and find out if you’d be better off switching to another bank or a specialized money transfer company.
Is it possible to send money with Monito, or are you just a service to compare money transfer services?
Monito is not a money transfer company. We’re here to help you find the best way to send money abroad. Just tell us which country you’re sending money from and which country you want to send money to, and we’ll show you a list of all available services. Once you select the best one for your needs, you'll be redirected to the money transfer provider’s website to get started with your transfer.
- Send money from UK to Thailand
- Send money from Germany to Thailand
- Send money from Australia to Thailand
- Send money from France to Thailand
- Send money from Switzerland to Thailand
- Send money from Spain to Thailand
- Send money from Austria to Thailand
- Send money from Italy to Thailand
- Send money from Canada to Thailand
- Send money from Ireland to Thailand
- Send money from Belgium to Thailand
- Send money from Finland to Thailand
- Send money from the Netherlands to Thailand
- Send money from Denmark to Thailand
- Send money from Norway to Thailand
- Send money from Sweden to Thailand
- Send money from the USA to Thailand
- Send money from Greece to Thailand
- Send money from Luxembourg to Thailand
- Send money from Portugal to Thailand