Best options to send money from the United Kingdom to Switzerland
- 259.39 CHFBest dealMonito Score
- 258.94 CHFZERO fees on your first 5 transfers0.45 CHFless than with Western UnionMonito Score
- 258.00 CHF1.40 CHFless than with Western UnionMonito Score
- 226.29 CHF33.10 CHFless than with Western Union
- 221.24 CHF38.15 CHFless than with Western Union
- 206.98 CHF52.41 CHFless than with Western Union
- 197.02 CHF62.37 CHFless than with Western Union
What are the best options for your transfer from the United Kingdom to Switzerland?
We currently compare 11 providers offering money transfers from the United Kingdom to Switzerland.
To transfer to a bank account in in Switzerland, Western Union currently offer the best deal you can get with zero transfer fees and a good GBP-CHF conversion rate (currently at 1 GBP = 1.3708 CHF).
Adding the fees and exchange rate margin, the total cost with Western Union is 0.64 GBP, but the total cost of your transfer would be 48.58 GBP (which is approximately 75x more) if you wanted to use Barclays to make the same transfer.
You prefer the money to arrive in cash? We currently compare 2 money transfer providers able to send for cash pick-up in Switzerland: Western Union is currently the cheapest provider with 4.9 GBP for the transfer fees and a competitive GBP-CHF conversion rate (their current exchange rate is 1 GBP = 1.2605 CHF).
In comparison, the total cost of your transfer would be 17.39 GBP if you were to use MoneyGram for the very same transfer to a cash pick-up location.
This recommendation was updated a few minutes ago.
Everyone wins, except expensive solutions
With our model, the only losers are the expensive banks or providers you’ll stop using!
To ensure our independence, we always use transparent, objective and verifiable criteria in our comparison. No provider can buy their way to the top of our results.
We include as many providers as possible in our comparison and have partnerships with almost all major and innovative providers.
We make sure you never pay more than if you went directly to the provider of your choice. We even negotiate special offers for you with many of our partners.
You save money on your transfer by selecting the cheapest provider.
The best providers earn new customers without expensive marketing, helping keep their costs (and prices) low.
Monito receives a referral fee from the provider you selected. This enables us to offer our service to you for free.
Questions you may have
Popular content on Monito
- When it comes to exchanging money, paying for your transfer, understanding exchange rates and more, it’s important to understand what all the details mean. We’ve got you covered, with our complete Monito glossary and guide to the main…
- Monito is an award-winning digital start-up on a mission to save the world $28 billion in excessive money transfer fees and bad exchange rates paid each year! We're building the Booking.com for money transfers. We help people sending m…