10M+ money transfer comparisons made
$38M+ in Transfer fees saved
200 services reviewed and compared
650 guides to help you avoid hidden fees
Best Rated Providers to Send Money from Spain to Mexico
FAQ about money transfers from Spain to Mexico
What's the best way to transfer money from Spain to Mexico? 💸
Exchange rates and fees change often — they may have even changed since you last sent money from Spain to Mexico. So for the best deal, you need to make a comparison before every transfer. Sounds complicated, right? With the Monito comparison engine, you can do it with just a few simple clicks.
Monito comparison tool will help you find and compare the fees and USD-MXN exchange rates before your next transfer from Spain to Mexico.
What's the cheapest way to send money from Spain to Mexico?
🚫Let's start with the solutions you should avoid while transferring the money from Spain to Mexico: banks, PayPal, and cash-based money transfers. These services entice people by offering "zero service charges", but in reality, they use ridiculous hidden exchange rates.
✅But we know the solution to that! Use Monito to compare your money transfer options from Spain to Mexico. Choose the cheapest option for your transfer to Mexico, and more money will arrive.
Is it possible to send money online from Spain to a cash pick-up location in Mexico?
Yes, the transfer from Spain can be collected in various pickup locations in Mexico. Sending money to a pick up-location is an excellent option when ex. a beneficiary does not have a bank account.
WorldRemit offers more than 18,000 cash pickup locations across Mexico. With WorldRemit cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of:
- Walmart Mexico (Mi Bodega Aurrera, Bodega Aurrera Express & Superama)
- AirPak (Modatelas, Muebles America, Maxilana, Calimax and many more)
- Elektra: more than 600 points of contact in Mexico (and still growing)
- Banco Azteca: there are more than 150 branches, located in almost all major cities in Mexico
- Bancoppel: there are more than 1,300 branches located in all Mexican states
- BBVA Bancomer: Mexico’s largest bank with more than 1,830 branches available in all 32 states of Mexico
- Chedraui: more than 300 stores located in major Mexican cities
- Farmapronto: the largest pharmacy chain in Mexico, with stores that can be found in every Mexican city
- Pagos Intermex: offices available in all Mexican states (open from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and Saturday between 10:00 am - 2:30 pm)
- Telecomm Telegrafos: more than 1,600 offices located in rural areas (open Monday to Friday between 8:00am - 5:00pm and Saturday between 9:00am - 1:00pm)
- Banorte: there are more than 1,000 branches located in ex. Aguascalientes, Alvaro Obregon, Benito Juarez, Coyoacan, Guadalajara, Miguel Hidalgo, Monterrey, Pueblo, Tijuana, Zapopan, and many more cities
- Banco Davivienda (Formerly Granbanco Bancafe S.A.): there are more than 40 branches located in ex. Bogota, Medellin, Cali or Barranquilla
- Super GIROS: more than 700 branches in all Colombian provinces and cities
- BBVA Colombia: a network of more than 500 bank branches throughout the country (ex. 134 in Bogota and 45 in Medellin)
- Bancolombia: more than 700 branches in the country (ex. in Armenia, Barranquilla, Bogota, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cucuta, Itagui, Manizales, Medellin, and many more).
How to send money from Spain to a Mexican bank account at the best rate? 🏦
Banks in Spain are notorious for offering poor exchange rates. You may be charged with hefty fees in the form of bad exchange rates.
On Monito, you can find an online money transfer provider that will allow you to send money to a Mexican bank account at the best rate.
Here's how to send money from Spain to Mexico at the best rate:
- Compare & find the service with the best rates on Monito.com
- Open an account online
- Set-up your transfer and provide your beneficiary's bank details in Mexico
- Pay for your transfer by wire transfer, debit or credit card
- Click "send" - the money is on its way to Mexico 💸
See Monito's In-Depth Money Transfer Guides
Questions you may have
How can I use Monito to find the best option to send money to Mexico?
Before each international money transfer, you should come and compare the costs of the different options on Monito, as they may have changed. The cheapest option is at the top, of our results but you may want to consider other criteria such as the speed of transaction or the pay-in or pay-out methods.
I simply use my bank to send money to Mexico, do I really need to compare other options?
Of course! Banks are usually not the best way to make international money transfers. The fees can be quite low (and sometimes even zero), but beware of the poor exchange rates which banks often apply. We list as many banks as possible in our results, so do compare to find out if you’d be better off switching to another bank or a specialized money transfer company.
Can I trust a company I found on Monito but never heard about before?
Yes. We only list money transfer operators or banks that are fully authorized and monitored by the regulation authorities of the countries where they operate.
Is it possible to send money with Monito, or are you just a service to compare money transfer services?
Monito is not a money transfer company. We’re here to help you find the best way to send money to Mexico.
- Send money from France to Germany
- Send money from Canada to South Korea
- Send money from Qatar to Indonesia
- Send money from Brazil to Lebanon
- Send money from Andorra to Australia
- Send money from Bulgaria to Lithuania
- Send money from El Salvador to Japan
- Send money from Poland to Peru
- Send money from El Salvador to Canada
- Send money from Australia to Mali
Mid-market exchange rate
To calculate the total cost of your transfer, we compare the exchange rate every provider applies to your transactions with the latest mid-market exchange rate data that we source from XE.