Get our email alerts
We'll send you the exchange rate, best deal, and other helpful tips.
10M+ money transfer comparisons made
$38M+ in Transfer fees saved
200 services reviewed and compared
650 guides to help you avoid hidden fees
Best Rated Providers to Send Money from Ireland to India
FAQ about money transfers from Ireland to India
What's the best way to transfer money from Ireland to India? 💸
The best way to send money from Ireland to India varies depending on lots of factors - the amount of the transfer, transfer speed, and pick-up options. The most convenient way to find the best transfer abroad is to compare all your options on Monito.
With Monito you will find out all the fees, hidden conversion costs, and percentage fees that money transfer operators charge for your money transfers from Ireland to India.
What's the cheapest way to send money from Ireland to India?
Our recommendation: always compare all your options before sending money from Ireland to India. Using your bank in Ireland might be an obvious choice for an international money transfer to India. Although it might be a convenient option, the fees are among the highest, and exchange rates are among the poorest.
Use Monito comparison engine to find the cheapest option for your next transfer from Ireland to India. Enter a few details about your transfer and you’ll see exactly how much you can transfer, and how much you can save
How to send money from Ireland to a bank account in India at the best rate? 🏦
Use Monito and find a money transfer provider that offers an upfront cost with no hidden charges for your transfer from Ireland to India.
The whole process of sending money with an online money provider is easy, and you can make it in just a few steps:
- Find the cheapest service on Monito
- Set up an account with a provider
- Decide how much Euro you want to exchange to Indian rupee
- Provide all the necessary details, including beneficiary's bank details in India
- Send money to the currency provider via bank transfer, debit card, or credit card
- The money transfer service converts EUR to INR and transfers it to the recipient in India
- The money is on its way from Ireland to the India 💸
See Monito's In-Depth Money Transfer Guides
Questions you may have
How can I use Monito to find the best option to send money to India?
Before each international money transfer, you should come and compare the costs of the different options on Monito, as they may have changed. The cheapest option is at the top, of our results but you may want to consider other criteria such as the speed of transaction or the pay-in or pay-out methods.
I simply use my bank to send money to India, do I really need to compare other options?
Of course! Banks are usually not the best way to make international money transfers. The fees can be quite low (and sometimes even zero), but beware of the poor exchange rates which banks often apply. We list as many banks as possible in our results, so do compare to find out if you’d be better off switching to another bank or a specialized money transfer company.
Can I trust a company I found on Monito but never heard about before?
Yes. We only list money transfer operators or banks that are fully authorized and monitored by the regulation authorities of the countries where they operate.
Is it possible to send money with Monito, or are you just a service to compare money transfer services?
Monito is not a money transfer company. We’re here to help you find the best way to send money to India.
- Send money from Kuwait to Pakistan
- Send money from the USA to New Zealand
- Send money from Sweden to India
- Send money from South Africa to Germany
- Send money from the Netherlands to Guinea-Bissau
- Send money from Brazil to Vietnam
- Send money from South Africa to Mexico
- Send money from Lithuania to the Czech Republic
- Send money from Luxembourg to Brazil
- Send money from Monaco to Australia
Mid-market exchange rate
To calculate the total cost of your transfer, we compare the exchange rate every provider applies to your transactions with the latest mid-market exchange rate data that we source from XE.