Best options to send money from Ireland to Nepal
- 38,225 NPR€10 off your first transfer with code MONIEU10Best dealMonito Score
- 37,656 NPRZero transfer fees with code MONITO568.68 NPRless than with InstaReMMonito Score
- 37,169 NPR1,056 NPRless than with InstaReMMonito Score
- 36,474 NPRZero transfer fees on your 1st transfer1,751 NPRless than with InstaReMMonito Score
What are the best options for your transfer from Ireland to Nepal?
Our comparison engine found 7 different options to send money from Ireland to Nepal.
If you want to transfer to a bank account in in Nepal, InstaReM is currently the cheapest provider with competitive fees of 1.2 EUR and a very competitive EUR-NPR exchange rate (current rate: 1 EUR = 127.9927 NPR).
When taking the exchange rate and the fees into account, the total cost of your transfer with InstaReM is 2.98 EUR, compared to that, the total cost would be 16.59 EUR (which is approximately 6x more) if you were to use Azimo for the very same transaction.
You prefer the money to arrive in cash? No problem, we list 2 money transfer providers able to send in cash in Nepal: WorldRemit is currently most competitive provider with no transfer fees and a very competitive EUR-NPR exchange rate (their current rate is 1 EUR = 125.5216 NPR).
In comparison, the total cost would be 16.59 EUR if you were to use Azimo to make the same transfer with cash pick-up as the pay-out option.
This recommendation was updated a few minutes ago.
Everyone wins, except expensive solutions
With our model, the only losers are the expensive banks or providers you’ll stop using!
To ensure our independence, we always use transparent, objective and verifiable criteria in our comparison. No provider can buy their way to the top of our results.
We include as many providers as possible in our comparison and have partnerships with almost all major and innovative providers.
We make sure you never pay more than if you went directly to the provider of your choice. We even negotiate special offers for you with many of our partners.
You save money on your transfer by selecting the cheapest provider.
The best providers earn new customers without expensive marketing, helping keep their costs (and prices) low.
Monito receives a referral fee from the provider you selected. This enables us to offer our service to you for free.
Questions you may have
Popular content on Monito
- When it comes to exchanging money, paying for your transfer, understanding exchange rates and more, it’s important to understand what all the details mean. We’ve got you covered, with our complete Monito glossary and guide to the main…
- Monito is an award-winning digital start-up on a mission to save the world $28 billion in excessive money transfer fees and bad exchange rates paid each year! We're building the Booking.com for money transfers. We help people sending m…