Best money transfer providers to send money to Germany
Compare all available providers before your next transfer to Germany
10M+ money transfer comparisons made
$38M+ in Transfer fees saved
200 services reviewed and compared
650 guides to help you avoid hidden fees
Questions you may have about your transfers to Germany
Can I trust a company I found on Monito but have never heard about before?
We review money transfer companies and give them a Monito Score, including a Credibility and Security component. You can find if a money transfer company is reputable and trustworthy in our comparison results or on a company's review page. A general rule is that we only list money transfer operators or banks that are fully authorized and monitored by the regulatory authorities of their operating countries.
How can I use Monito to find the best ways to send money to Germany?
Before you make a money transfer to Germany, compare the costs of the different options on Monito. Rates and fees change often, so for the best deal, do a comparison before every transfer — they may have changed since you last sent money. Once you enter the details about how much you want to send and from which country, click on compare. You’ll see a list of all the options to send to Germany. The best option is at the top, but you may want to consider other criteria such as the speed of transaction or the pay-in or payout methods.
I simply use my bank to send money to Germany, do I really need to compare other options?
Of course! Banks are usually not the best way to make international money transfers. The fees can be quite low (sometimes even zero), but banks often apply inflated exchange rates. We list as many banks as possible in our results, so you can compare and find out if you’d be better off switching to another bank or a specialized money transfer company.
Is it possible to send money with Monito, or are you just a service to compare money transfer services?
Monito is not a money transfer company. We’re here to help you find the best way to send money abroad. Just tell us which country you’re sending money from and which country you want to send money to, and we’ll show you a list of all available services. Once you select the best one for your needs, you'll be redirected to the money transfer provider’s website to get started with your transfer.
- Send money from UK to Germany
- Send money from Switzerland to Germany
- Send money from Australia to Germany
- Send money from Canada to Germany
- Send money from Denmark to Germany
- Send money from Sweden to Germany
- Send money from Norway to Germany
- Send money from Poland to Germany
- Send money from Hong Kong to Germany
- Send money from the USA to Germany
- Send money from New Zealand to Germany
- Send money from Singapore to Germany
- Send money from the Czech Republic to Germany
- Send money from Hungary to Germany
- Send money from South Africa to Germany
- Send money from Liechtenstein to Germany
- Send money from UAE to Germany
- Send money from Japan to Germany
- Send money from Spain to Germany
- Send money from Austria to Germany