Stop overpaying when sending money abroad
Save on fees, obtain the best exchange rates and find the cheapest transfer provider with our real-time comparison engine.
The result? More money arrives.
We’re like a travel comparison site, but for money transfers
Compare. Select the best provider. Save money.
Why compare international money transfer services?
Sending money abroad could cost you a lot, especially if you aren’t aware of the hidden fees. Money transfer companies and banks earn money by not only charging you a transfer fee, but also usually by offering you an exchange rate with a hidden markup. You could save a lot of money by comparing exchange rates and transfer fees in real-time. With our money transfer comparison tool, you’ll find the best way to send money internationally in just a few clicks.
Questions you may have
Everyone wins, except expensive solutions
With our model, the only losers are the expensive banks or providers you’ll stop using!
To ensure our independence, we always use transparent, objective and verifiable criteria in our comparison. No provider can buy their way to the top of our results.
We include as many providers as possible in our comparison and have partnerships with almost all major and innovative providers.
We make sure you never pay more than if you went directly to the provider of your choice. We even negotiate special offers for you with many of our partners.
You save money on your transfer by selecting the cheapest provider.
The best providers earn new customers without expensive marketing, helping keep their costs (and prices) low.
Monito receives a referral fee from the provider you selected. This enables us to offer our service to you for free.
Check out our guides & save more on your money transfers
- Zelle is great, but it's only available in the US. If you’re looking for the best & cheapest way to send money internationally, you can compare all solutions on Monito.
- Billions in currency exchange fees are paid by migrants every year without noticing it. Learn here how to identify and avoid them.
- How can you make the most of your currency exchange when you transfer large sums of money across borders? By finding the right money transfer company for your needs. When making large money transfers there are two key details to consid…
- Each Venmo transfer needs the sender and beneficiary to be physically in the US, so you can’t use it to send money abroad to a friend or family. If you’re looking for the best & cheapest way to send money internationally, you can comp…
Find the cheapest money transfer provider for your next transfer
Monito. We’re here to help you find the best way to send money to 154 countries
Why trust Monito?
Monito is an independent company founded in 2015 with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland.
After we faced the frustration of losing tons of money on international transfer fees ourselves, we’ve started Monito with the mission to empower millions of people around the world to make the best decision about money transfers to save billions of US Dollars in transfer fees.
Read more about our story and who we are here.
Monito’s experts spend hours researching money transfer services.
We have one of the largest databases of money transfer prices worldwide
Monito’s opinion is trusted by recognized media & governments
Monito’s value puts our users' need at the center of everything we do
More money transfer related tips and tricks
- Have you ever sent money and wondered why it moves at a snail pace? Discover everything you need to know to avoid slow money transfers and move your money in fastest way possible.
- Avoid inflated fees and find the cheapest way to send money, right here, right now.
- How can you ensure more money reaches the beneficiary? What are the fees associated with an international bank transfer? How long does an international bank transfer take? Is this the best way to transfer my money? Here are the answers…
- Western Union vs MoneyGram . Which one is the solution for you and your money transfer needs? Which option should you choose if you need to send or receive money internationally? Check out our comparison of the pros and cons of each m…