PostFinance Review: Is it safe? How does it work? What are the rates?
Is PostFinance the best option for sending money abroad? Compare your options to make sure you get the best exchange rate and lowest fees for your transfer.
Based in Bern
Available in English and 3 other languages
Founded in 1906
Secure and regulated
Alternatives to PostFinance
How PostFinance works
Open an account
Visit PostFinance's website and open a free account
Enter the details about your recipient
Tell PostFinance where you need to send money and to whom.
Set-up your transfer with PostFinance
Enter how much money you want to send and how you want to pay for your transfer.
Pay for your transfer
Fund your transfer by making a local bank transfer or pay by debit or credit card
Let PostFinance do the rest
PostFinance will convert your money in the recipient's currency and send it to him through the selected pay-out option.
Where are you sending money to?
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the best providers for your transfer to India. You save on fees and exchange rates. That way, more rupees arrive.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to Nigeria. You save on fees and exchange rates, and more money arrives.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to Poland, you save on fees and exchange rates. That way, more Zlotys arrive.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to Mexico. You save on fees and exchange rates, and more money arrives.
Compare PostFinance to 300+ other providers
Questions you may have
Read our guides on sending money abroad
- Avoid inflated fees and find the cheapest way to send money, right here, right now.
- How can you make the most of your currency exchange when you transfer large sums of money across borders? By finding the right money transfer company for your needs. When making large money transfers there are two key details to consid…
- When it comes to exchanging money, paying for your transfer, understanding exchange rates and more, it’s important to understand what all the details mean. We’ve got you covered, with our complete Monito glossary and guide to the main…
- Each Venmo transfer needs the sender and beneficiary to be physically in the US, so you can’t use it to send money abroad to a friend or family. If you’re looking for the best & cheapest way to send money internationally, you can comp…