Find the best providers to send money to Madagascar
Our comparison engine is trusted by more than 2 million users worldwide.
Save up to 90% by finding the cheapest provider for your transfers to Madagascar
We only recommend regulated and secure companies.
Best money transfer providers to send money to Madagascar
You can also send Airtime Top-Up to Madagascar instead 📲
With Monito, you can take advantage of lightning-fast airtime and data top-ups with our trusted partner, WorldRemit
Recharge airtime or mobile data online by entering your loved one's number and letting WorldRemit take care of the rest!
Compare all available providers before your next transfer to Madagascar
25M+ comparisons made
$75M+ in transfer fees saved
200 services reviewed
2,000+ guides published
Questions you may have about your transfers to Madagascar
Can I trust a company I found on Monito but have never heard about before?
We review money transfer companies and give them a Monito Score, including a Credibility and Security component. You can find if a money transfer company is reputable and trustworthy in our comparison results or on a company's review page. A general rule is that we only list money transfer operators or banks that are fully authorized and monitored by the regulatory authorities of their operating countries.
How can I use Monito to find the best ways to send money to Madagascar?
Before you make a money transfer to Madagascar, compare the costs of the different options on Monito. Rates and fees change often, so for the best deal, do a comparison before every transfer — they may have changed since you last sent money. Once you enter the details about how much you want to send and from which country, click on compare. You’ll see a list of all the options to send to Madagascar. The best option is at the top, but you may want to consider other criteria such as the speed of transaction or the pay-in or payout methods.
I simply use my bank to send money to Madagascar, do I really need to compare other options?
Of course! Banks are usually not the best way to make international money transfers. The fees can be quite low (sometimes even zero), but banks often apply inflated exchange rates. We list as many banks as possible in our results, so you can compare and find out if you’d be better off switching to another bank or a specialized money transfer company.
Is it possible to send money with Monito, or are you just a service to compare money transfer services?
Monito is not a money transfer company. We’re here to help you find the best way to send money abroad. Just tell us which country you’re sending money from and which country you want to send money to, and we’ll show you a list of all available services. Once you select the best one for your needs, you'll be redirected to the money transfer provider’s website to get started with your transfer.
- Send money from UK to Madagascar
- Send money from Germany to Madagascar
- Send money from the USA to Madagascar
- Send money from France to Madagascar
- Send money from Australia to Madagascar
- Send money from Canada to Madagascar
- Send money from Denmark to Madagascar
- Send money from Norway to Madagascar
- Send money from Sweden to Madagascar
- Send money from Austria to Madagascar
- Send money from Belgium to Madagascar
- Send money from Finland to Madagascar
- Send money from Ireland to Madagascar
- Send money from Italy to Madagascar
- Send money from the Netherlands to Madagascar
- Send money from Spain to Madagascar
- Send money from Switzerland to Madagascar
- Send money from Greece to Madagascar
- Send money from Luxembourg to Madagascar
- Send money from Portugal to Madagascar