Find the best providers to send money to Singapore
Our comparison engine is trusted by more than 2 million users worldwide.
Save up to 90% by finding the cheapest provider for your transfers to Singapore
We only recommend regulated and secure companies.
Best money transfer providers to send money to Singapore
You can also send Airtime Top-Up to Singapore instead 📲
With Monito, you can take advantage of lightning-fast airtime and data top-ups with our trusted partner, WorldRemit
Recharge airtime or mobile data online by entering your loved one's number and letting WorldRemit take care of the rest!
Compare all available providers before your next transfer to Singapore
25M+ comparisons made
$75M+ in transfer fees saved
200 services reviewed
2,000+ guides published
Questions you may have about your transfers to Singapore
Can I trust a company I found on Monito but have never heard about before?
We review money transfer companies and give them a Monito Score, including a Credibility and Security component. You can find if a money transfer company is reputable and trustworthy in our comparison results or on a company's review page. A general rule is that we only list money transfer operators or banks that are fully authorized and monitored by the regulatory authorities of their operating countries.
How can I use Monito to find the best ways to send money to Singapore?
Before you make a money transfer to Singapore, compare the costs of the different options on Monito. Rates and fees change often, so for the best deal, do a comparison before every transfer — they may have changed since you last sent money. Once you enter the details about how much you want to send and from which country, click on compare. You’ll see a list of all the options to send to Singapore. The best option is at the top, but you may want to consider other criteria such as the speed of transaction or the pay-in or payout methods.
I simply use my bank to send money to Singapore, do I really need to compare other options?
Of course! Banks are usually not the best way to make international money transfers. The fees can be quite low (sometimes even zero), but banks often apply inflated exchange rates. We list as many banks as possible in our results, so you can compare and find out if you’d be better off switching to another bank or a specialized money transfer company.
Is it possible to send money with Monito, or are you just a service to compare money transfer services?
Monito is not a money transfer company. We’re here to help you find the best way to send money abroad. Just tell us which country you’re sending money from and which country you want to send money to, and we’ll show you a list of all available services. Once you select the best one for your needs, you'll be redirected to the money transfer provider’s website to get started with your transfer.
- Send money from UK to Singapore
- Send money from Germany to Singapore
- Send money from Australia to Singapore
- Send money from Switzerland to Singapore
- Send money from Canada to Singapore
- Send money from France to Singapore
- Send money from Austria to Singapore
- Send money from Italy to Singapore
- Send money from Spain to Singapore
- Send money from Belgium to Singapore
- Send money from Denmark to Singapore
- Send money from Finland to Singapore
- Send money from Ireland to Singapore
- Send money from Luxembourg to Singapore
- Send money from the Netherlands to Singapore
- Send money from Portugal to Singapore
- Send money from Sweden to Singapore
- Send money from Hong Kong to Singapore
- Send money from the USA to Singapore
- Send money from Cyprus to Singapore