Xpress Money has a large network of 180,00 agent locations in 160 countries, allowing you to send money in cash easily and quickly. The only option to send money with Xpress Money is to pay in cash at one of their branches, you can then decide to send money to be picked up in cash, send to a bank account, to a mobile wallet or with a home delivery service depending on where you send money to.
If your preferred mode of transfer is paying in cash and you have Xpress Money agent locations near you, Xpress Money might be a very convenient option for you. But switching to an online money transfer solution might allow you to send your money with lower fees and better exchange rates, from the comfort of your house or on the go with your smartphone.
Xpress Money does not offer an online solution for money transfer (you can use our real-time comparison engine to find providers available for you transfer), but they launched a mobile app named XOXO (currently only available from the UK) that allow you to send money from your smartphone.
Xpress Money was established in the United Kingdom in 1999, with headquarters in London. The company is part of the UAE Exchange Group, a United Arab Emirates based company who is also behind the Money2Anywhere service.
1. Get started - Visit an XpressMoney agent where you will be asked to fill out a form. Ensure that the beneficary's name is spelt correctly.
2. Paying for the transfer - Pay the amount you want to transfer and the transfer fee in cash to the agent.
3. XPIN - You will be given a 16-digit XPIN. Share it will the beneficiary as it will be required while collecting the funds.
4. Receiving Money - Money can either be sent to the beneficiary's bank account or can be collected from an agent. The beneficiary must carry a photo id proof and the XPIN to collect money.
5. Status of transfer - You will be notified by SMS about the status of your transfer. Alternatively, you can track the status of your transfer online as well.
|Time to open an account||-|
|Can you transfer from your mobile?||Yes|
|Type of service provider||Global money transfer operators|
|Phone||+971 2 5102222 (Tolled)|