Kabayan Remit, a company from Kabayan Finance, offers online money transfer services from the United Kingdom to the Philippines since 2012. Senders can use Kabayan Remit services on their website or initiate a transfer by phone paying using your debit card or your bank account (via Sofort Banking). In the Philippines, the recipient can recieve money via cash pick-up, credit to G-Cash E-wallet, with a direct credit to a bank account or the money can be delivered home in some provinces.
Kabayan Remit distribution partners includes: BDO Unibank, M Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier or any bank in the Philippines.
Kabayan Remit has great reviews on Facebook, with an average of 4.8/5. Here's a summary of what 49 customers have to say.
Here is a video that shows how Kabayan Remit works, step by step:
1. Register on Kabayan Remit's website
2. Initiate your transfer online or call they customer service (UK) on 020 3474 0999
3. All the details to pay for your transfer are sent via email
4. Pay Kabayan Remit via debit card or bank transfer
5. Voilà, the transfer is on its way to the beneficiary.
|Time to open an account||-|
|Advanced currency contracts||No|
|Type of service provider||Other money transfer operators|
|Headquarter||London, United Kingdom|