All you need to know before sending money with ABN AMRO Bank
Is ABN AMRO Bank the best option for sending money abroad? Compare your options to make sure you get the best exchange rate and lowest fees for your transfer.
Alternatives to ABN AMRO Bank
How ABN AMRO Bank works
Open an account
Visit ABN AMRO Bank's website and open a free account
Enter the details about your recipient
Tell ABN AMRO Bank where you need to send money and to whom.
Set-up your transfer with ABN AMRO Bank
Enter how much money you want to send and how you want to pay for your transfer.
Pay for your transfer
Fund your transfer by making a local bank transfer or pay by debit or credit card
Let ABN AMRO Bank do the rest
ABN AMRO Bank will convert your money in the recipient's currency and send it to him through the selected pay-out option.
Where are you sending money to?
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the best providers for your transfer to India. You save on fees and exchange rates. That way, more rupees arrive.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to Nigeria. You save on fees and exchange rates, and more money arrives.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to Poland, you save on fees and exchange rates. That way, more Zlotys arrive.
- Our real-time comparison engine finds the cheapest providers for your transfer to Mexico. You save on fees and exchange rates, and more money arrives.
Compare ABN AMRO Bank to 300+ other providers
Questions you may have
Read our guides on sending money abroad
- In August 2018, in partnership with the user-testing platform UserBrain, Monito published a benchmark study of 10 leading money transfer services. You will find the highlights of this study on this page, but download the report to get …
- How can you make the most of your currency exchange when you transfer large sums of money across borders? By finding the right money transfer company for your needs. When making large money transfers there are two key details to consid…
- When it comes to exchanging money, paying for your transfer, understanding exchange rates and more, it’s important to understand what all the details mean. We’ve got you covered, with our complete Monito glossary and guide to the main…
- Each Venmo transfer needs the sender and beneficiary to be physically in the US, so you can’t use it to send money abroad to a friend or family. If you’re looking for the best service for your money transfers, you can compare all solu…