User Research & Data Extraction
Monito.com is a comparison website for international money transfer services. We're a young and dynamic team based in Lausanne, focused on our mission to empower migrants and create products that have an impact.
We are about to expand our oer for people living in Switzerland and sending money to Serbia and Bosnia and are looking for a skilled and highly motivated intern to integrate our team.
As an intern at Monito, you'll help us execute our strategy and create value for our users. Operating in a small and agile organization, your work will have an immediate and significant impact. Your main activities during this internship will be :
- Recruit potential users and organize user-interviews
- Participate to the user tests
- Contribute to the development and adaptation of marketing materials
- Translate the website and various marketing materials
- Initiate & sustain relationships with diaspora associations
- Collect information about international money transfer services both online and at physical locations
- Enter and manage this information in our back-end through a dedicated admin panel
- An easy-going personality and the ability to communicate with the team and external partners
- A rigorous and precise work discipline
- Fluency in Serbo-Croatian and integration in these communities in Switzerland
- Strong computer skills (in particular Excel)
- Fluency in English or French
- Available ASAP
- Compensation to be discussed
- Impact through purposeful work
- Responsibilities and independence in your work
- A ride aboard a fast growing startup with global ambitions
- A relaxed but productive atmosphere
- Oh, and All You Can Play table football!
If you believe we'd make a great fit, fill this short form below or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up a get-together to get to know each other!