Want to find out if TransferWise is the right provider for your next money transfer operator and if now is the time for you to stop using your bank for international money transfers? We published an in-depth review of TransferWise’s services on our website, from which you can find the highlights below.
TransferWise acts as a secure intermediary in an international bank to bank money transfer. They charge a low and transparent transfer fee and convert your money at the true mid-market exchange rate. You can pay with a bank transfer, debit and credit card, or even with Apple Pay with the TransferWise iOS app in the UK. In most cases, the money will arrive within 1-4 working days on your recipient’s bank account. TransferWise is a top choice for international money transfers between bank accounts, as evidenced by the dozens of thousands of excellent TransferWise reviews on Trustpilot.
- You get the true mid-market rate
- Low and transparent transfer fees
- Fantastic user experience
- Excellent customer reviews on Trustpilot
- Limited number of supported countries
- Transfer time can be a bit long depending on where you’re sending to
- You can only send to a bank account